Thursday 4 February 2016

Rihanna reveals she's too busy to have a steady relationship

Lies! You just haven't found the one that makes your heart stop beating..:-). During her appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show to promote her new album and, Rihanna said she has no time to be in a steady relationship because pf her very busy schedule..
'I'm single right now. And it's not that I'm like ''Oh, pro single. Yes, I hate men.'' I just think that I just have so much on my plate that I can’t even find the time to entertain a steady relationship or anything serious. Or even a text. Right now it's just crazy.' she said
The singer looked amazing in a little green skirt and cropped green blouse with a revealing neckline. More photos after the cut...
 
George Clooney was also a guest on the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment